From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hecate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hecate is an ancient Greek goddess.
Hecate or Hekate may also refer to:
- Hecate (Dune), a fictional character in the Legends of Dune series of books
- Hecate (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Hecate (Shakugan no Shana), a character in the manga and anime series Shakugan no Shana
- Hecate, the chief witch/goddess of witchcraft in Macbeth
- Hécate, a 1982 French-Swiss film
- HMS Hecate, the name of five ships of the Royal Navy, including:
- HMS Hecate (A137), a Royal Navy deep ocean survey vessel of the Hecla class
- PGM Mini-Hecate .338, powerful French-designed and -manufactured sniper rifle
- USS Etlah (1864), a single-turreted, twin-screw monitor, briefly named USS Hecate
- PGM Hecate II, a French anti-materiel rifle and the standard heavy sniper rifle of the French Army
- Hecate (musician), a breakcore artist
- Hecate Enthroned, symphonic black metal band from the North of England
In other fields
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylamphetamine, a psychedelic drug known as HECATE
- 100 Hekate, an asteroid
- Hecate Strait, a wide body of water separating the Queen Charlotte Islands from the mainland of British Columbia
- Hecate, an 0-8-0 tank locomotive built for the Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Hecate (journal), Australian feminist academic journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.