From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heddlu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heddlu is the Welsh-language word for police and refers to one of the five police forces in Wales:
- Dyfed-Powys Police – (Welsh: Heddlu Dyfed Powys)
- Gwent Police – (Welsh: Heddlu Gwent)
- North Wales Police – (Welsh: Heddlu Gogledd Cymru)
- South Wales Police – (Welsh: Heddlu De Cymru)
- British Transport Police – (Welsh: Heddlu Trafnidiaeth Prydeinig)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.