Hedemora Diesel AB is a Swedish company in Hedemora, Dalarnas län (a county in Sweden). It is a spinoff from Hedemora Verkstäder. The company used to produce diesel engines for ships, locomotives, and oil rigs along with backup generators to hospitals. The company later shifted its focus to supply existing engines with spare parts and service.
Ships with Hedemora engines
- Submarines in Västergötlands-/Södermanland class submarine
- Royal Australian Navys Collins class submarine
Locomotives with Hedemora engines
- T45 - Diesel locomotive, built by ASEA. 5 st.
- Experimental locomotive built by AB Motala Verkstad for LKAB mine train
Oil rigs with Hedemora engines
- "Australiensare ny vd för Hedemora Diesel". Dalarnas Tidningar. 21 February 2006. Retrieved 20 February 2010.
- Offshore Mag - Fourth Hedemora diesel improves Eldfisk power efficiency