From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hedgehogs)
|Look up hedgehog or hedgehogs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hedgehog is a small, spiny mammal.
Hedgehog or hedgehogs may also refer to:
- Domesticated hedgehog
- Porcupine, another spiny mammal sometimes referred to as a hedgehog
- Hedgehog (band), a Beijing rock band
- Hedgehog cactus (disambiguation), a common name for Pediocactus, Echinocereus, or Echinopsis
- Hedgehog plant, Erinacea anthyllis
- Hedgehog (chess), a pawn formation in chess
- Hedgehog (weapon), an anti-submarine weapon
- Czech hedgehog (military), an anti-tank, anti-vehicle obstacle
- Hedgehog signaling pathway, a signal transduction pathway
- The Hedgehog, a 2009 French film directed by Mona Achache
- Hedgehog (EP), an EP by Melt-Banana
- Hedgehog space, a topological space
- Hedgehog mushroom (disambiguation), multiple uses
- Hedgehog defence, a military stratagem
- Sonic the Hedgehog (series), a successful video game series
- Ron Jeremy, nickname "The Hedgehog"
- Hedgehog's dilemma, a philosophical analogy
- Hedgehog slice, a chocolate cake with biscuit pieces
- The Hedgehog and the Fox, an essay by the philosopher Isaiah Berlin
- Spiny Norman, animated character from a Monty Python sketch
- Sonic hedgehog, a protein playing a key role in vertebrate organogenesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hedgehog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.