The location of Hedville, Kansas.
|• Type||Unincorporated community|
|Elevation||1,270 ft (390 m)|
|Time zone||Central Standard Time (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)|
Hedville is an unincorporated community in northern Ohio Township, Saline County, Kansas, United States. It lies along Hedville Road and a Kansas and Oklahoma Railroad line, 1.0 mile (1.6 km) south of Interstate 70, northwest of the city of Salina, the county seat of Saline County. Mulberry Creek flows through the community. Its elevation is 1,270 feet (387 m), and it is located at (38.8627816, -97.7614282). As a part of Saline County, Hedville is a part of the Salina micropolitan area.
Primary and secondary education
- DeLorme. Kansas Atlas & Gazetteer. 4th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2009, 48. ISBN 0-89933-342-7.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Hedville, Kansas
- Update of Statistical Area Definitions and Guidance on Their Uses, Office of Management and Budget, 2007-11-20. Accessed 2008-08-14.
- USD 307
- Kansas School District Boundary Map
- Saline County School District Map
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hedville, Kansas.|
|This article about a location in Saline County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|