From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The heel is the prominence at the posterior end of the foot.
Heel also may refer to:
- Heel (shoe)
- Heel of the hand
- Heel (professional wrestling)
- Heel (corporation), a homeopathy company
- Heel, Netherlands
- The neck joint of a guitar
- The end of a loaf of bread
- A dog obedience training command
- North Carolina Tar Heels, often known as the "Heels"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.