|Slogan(s)||Share what you're doing with text, videos, photos and check-ins on an open, real-time communications platform|
|Alexa rank||51,089 (February 2014[update])|
|Launched||10 August 2011|
|Native client(s) on||"iOS", "Android"|
Heello was an online social networking service and microblogging service launched in August 2011, and owned and operated by Heello Inc. Heello enabled its users to send and read text-based posts and to share pictures and videos. Heello was founded by Noah Everett (the founder of Twitpic), exactly one day after Twitter rolled out its official photo-sharing app. Heello is financed by the money generated by TwitPic through online advertising. Within the first day, there were about average 4 Pings a second. On 12 August 2011, Noah Everett reported that Heello had reached 1 million Pings in just 2 days.
The link, new.heello.com, that they Tweeted on their Twitter account and Pinged from their website, mentions the development of mobile applications for the iPhone and Android platform.
A post from their blog  States that the new version's main features are going to be:
- simple UI that focuses on your timeline
- inline photos and videos in timelines
- native check-in functionality backed by a global database of over 58 million places
- a big focus on our developer ecosystem
- users will own their data
On the 12th of January 2013, Heello launched its new, updated web service to over 1 million Heello users. The new update included Private Pings, header photos (similar to that of Facebook or Twitter), as well as a cleaner, slimmer design and an improved API. These changes were widely welcomed throughout the Heello user base and was admired for its modern design. Although it still has an ample of errors throughout the platform, the Heello community is working to help pull Heello back to its feet, and after 4 days of launching the new Heello, it already has over 65% of its user base back on and Pinging.
On June 23rd, 2014 the Heello team announced that Heello will be shutting down on August 15th, 2014. A link was provided to request an archive of your data. Hello was no longer available after June 24th, 2014.
- "Heello.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Twitpic founder launches Twitter competitor Heello, Venturebeat, 10 August 2011
- TwitPic Founder's Heello Launches As A Simple Twitter Clone, Techcrunch, 2011-08-10
- TwitPic's Creator Has a New Project, Heello, New York Times, 11 August 2010
- Averaging 4 Pings a second in our first day, Heello.com by Noah Everett via its Heello-account., 11 August 2011
- [dead link]
- #TeamPing - third-party resources, applications, and services for Heello.com - Blog. Teamping.me. Retrieved on 2013-08-11.
- We've been working on a new Heello http://new.heello.com on Twitter. 8 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-26.
- Heello. Blog.heello.com. Retrieved on 2013-08-11.
- Twitpic founder says Heello to Twitter clone, CNET, August 10, 2011
- TwitPic founder launching stealth startup Heello, TheNextWeb, 2010-08-10
- Twitpic founder launches Twitter competitor Heello, 2011-08-10
- Heello en Espanol, 2012-01-28