From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hefner or Heffner, meaning "potter" or "harbor-master", may refer to:
- Hefner, pseudonym of British electronic artist Lee Jones
- Hefner (band), British rock band
People with the surname Hefner:
- Jeremy Hefner (born March 11, 1986), MLB pitcher for the New York Mets
- Robert A. Hefner (born 1864), Oilman, Oklahoma Hall of Fame 1949, OK Supreme Court Justice and Mayor of Oklahoma City
- Robert A. Hefner, Jr. (born 1907), Oilman, Oklahoma Hall of Fame 1979 and Golden Gloves Boxer
- Bill Hefner (born 1930), US Representative from North Carolina.
- Christie Hefner (born 1952), former Chairman of Playboy Enterprises, daughter of Hugh Hefner
- Hugh Hefner (born 1926), founder of Playboy Magazine
- Bob Heffner (born 1938 in Pennsylvania) Major League baseball-pitcher
- Don Heffner (born 1911 in Philadelphia, died 1989), American second-baseman
- Richard Heffner (born 1925), TV talk show host, and professor at Rutgers Institute
- Philip Hefner, Lutheran professor of the theology of evolution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.