From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Heh, heh, or HEH in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heh or HEH may refer to:
- Heh (god) (or Huh (god)), androgynous Egyptian god or goddess
- Heh, interjection indicating weak or wry amusement
- He (letter) (ה), the fifth letter of many Semitic alphabets, including Hebrew, Arabic, Phoenician, and Aramaic
- His Exalted Highness, the rare style of the Nizams of Hyderabad & Berar
- Hong Kong Electric Holdings Limited, an electric power utility company in Hong Kong Island
- Helium hydride ion, HeH+
- Heho Airport, IATA designation HEH
- All pages beginning with "Heh"
- All pages with titles containing "Heh"
- He (disambiguation)
- EH (disambiguation)
- MEH (disambiguation)
- Hah (disambiguation)
- Huh (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.