From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Heidelberger.
Heidelberg is a city of 150,000 in southwestern Germany.
Heidelberg may also refer to:
- Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
- North America:
- University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Heidelberg University (Ohio), United States
- Colegio Heidelberg, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Heidelberg Centre - School of Graphic Communications Management, Toronto, Canada
- Heidelberg School, the Australian art movement
- Heidelberg Appeal, 1992 scientific manifesto
- Heidelberg Project by Tyree Guyton in Detroit, Michigan
- HeidelbergCement, a cement and building materials company
- Heidelberg, brand name of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen printing presses
- Heidelberg, codename for the third release of Fedora Core, a Linux distribution
- Heidelberg Catechism
- Heidelberg Tun
- Heidelberg Disputation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.