The Heidelberger Schicksalsbuch is a parchment manuscript, completed in the 1490s in Regensburg, kept in Heidelberg University library as Cod. Pal. germ. 832. On 271 folia it treats topics of astrology and magic. A functional paper astrolabe is inserted on fol. 103 and into the back cover.
- 1v-27r astrological calendar of Regiomontanus
- 28r-33r glosses on the calendar and the use of the following Astrolabium planum
- 36r-83v Johannes Angelus, after Pietro d'Abano, Astrolabium planum
- 84r-92r on the 36 constellations of Michael Scotus
- 92v-98r on the signs of the zodiac
- 98v-101v on the planets and their children
- 102rv glosses on planetary hours, instructions on using the following astrolabe
- 103r Berthold Furtmeyr, astrolabe
- 104r-105v the four complexions
- 106r-108r the four elements
- 108v schema of winds
- 110r-116r book on dreams
- 118v-119r illustration of two instruments of Regiomontanus; calendarium
- 120r-125v "sand art of the 16 judges"
- 127r-129r astrology of Guido Bonatti
- 130r-135v onomancy of Johannes Hartlieb
- 137r-233v geomancy
- 244r-248r astrological hunting treatise; planetary hours
- 248r-259r lunar divination with 28 mansions; description of a calendar; horoscope
- 259v-271v on prognostics
- facsimile ed. Haage (1998), ISBN 978-3-458-14822-7.