Heidi Baader-Nobs (b. 5 December 1940) is a Swiss composer. She was born in Delémont, and trained as a teacher at the Ecole Normale in Delémont. She later studied composition and music theory with Robert Suter and Jacques Wildberger at the Basle Musik-Akademie.
Selected works include:
- Duo (1986)
- Bifurcation for tuba and piano
- Sadie, Julie Anne; Samuel, Rhian (1994). The Norton/Grove dictionary of women composers (Digitized online by GoogleBooks). Retrieved 20 January 2011.
- Compositori svizzeri del nostro tempo. Fondation SUISA pour la musique, SUISA-Stiftung für Musik. 1993.
- "Baader-Nobs, Heidi". Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- Cohen, Aaron I. (1987). International encyclopedia of women composers: Volume 1.
|This article about a Swiss composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|