|Born||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Show||"The Heidi Harris Show"
"Heidi Harris Files"
|Station(s)||KDWN, KBET (AM)|
|Time slot||7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. PST Monday–Friday|
Heidi Harris is an American talk radio host and author. Her show was a two-time winner of the Electronic Media Award (EMA) for Best Local Radio Talk Show. Her show is heard weeknights 6–7 PM on AM 790 KBET in Las Vegas. Her "Heidi Harris Files" commentaries air weekdays 7:30 AM, 12:30 and 4:30 PM, also on AM 790.
She is also Market Manager for BlabTV LasVegas, producing and airing brokered TV talk shows.
A native of Las Vegas and former professional singer and HR recruiter, she began her radio career at KDWN in Las Vegas in 1998. She moved across town to KXNT in 1999, initially as a fill-in host, weekend host, and then co-host of a morning drive show from 2001 to 2006. She hosted her own show at KDWN from 2007–2012, before leaving for stint in LA.
Since May 2013, Harris has appeared on the "Heidi Harris Files" thrice daily on 790 AM "Talk Now" in Las Vegas, and evenings 6–7 PM on 790talknow.com (and TuneIn radio app at KBET).
- In 2003, she won an Electronic Media Award for "Best Local Radio Talk Show."
- In 2011, she was named by Talkers Magazine as one of "America's 100 Most Influential Hosts."
- In 2012, she was named "America's 100 Most Important Radio Hosts" by Talkers Magazine's Michael Harrison, who included Harris in his pick of "5 Up and Coming Radio Personalities."
- In 2012, her show was listed in the "Top 100 Talk Shows of 2012" by Talk Stream Live, which ranks the nation’s leading streaming talk shows.
- Blogger: Inloggen
- KRLA | AM 870 The Answer
- KDWN/Las Vegas' Heidi Harris On MSNBC Today | AllAccess.com
- Heidi on Bill O’Reilly | Heidi Harris – Las Vegas' Radio Showgirl
- Literary Las Vegas: Heidi Harris | Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Cocktail Waitress Wisdom: Life lessons learned while carrying a tray in Las Vegas: Heidi Harris, Rocky Nash, Deena Ippolito: 9780982983508: Amazon.com: Books
- 2011 HH Layout ADS
- How Radio Will Kill the Radio Star – The Hollywood Reporter
- Who do radio listeners like online?