From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heike may refer to:
- Heike (given name), a feminine given name, derived from the male name Henry
- Taira clan, sometimes referred to as "Heike"
- Heike crab, a species of crab named after the Taira (Heike) clan
- Heike Ondo, a Japanese folk song
- Heike Shamisen, a Japanese musical instrument
- The Tale of the Heike, an epic account of clan struggle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.