From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Heimdallr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heimdall or Heimdallr, is a god in Norse mythology.
Heimdall or Heimdal may also refer to:
- Heimdall (Martian crater), a crater on Mars
- Heimdal, a borough in Trondheim, Norway
- Heimdal, Hedmark, a village in Norway
- Heimdal gas field, off the coast of Norway
- Heimdall (comics), a comic book character based on the god
- Heimdall, an Asgard character in Stargate SG-1
- Heimdall (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a character in And Another Thing... by Eoin Colfer
- Heimdall, a character in the anime and manga The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
- Heimdall (video game), 1992
- Heimdall 2, the 1994 sequel
- Heimdall, a fictional aircraft carrier in Carrier
- HNoMS Heimdal (1892), a Norwegian warship
- Heimdal, an implementation of the Kerberos authentication protocol; for example supported by LDAP Account Manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heimdall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.