Heinz K. Becker
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the American baseball player, see Heinz Becker.
|Heinz K. Becker
|Member of the European Parliament|
1 April 2011
29 May 1950 |
Baden bei Wien, Austria
|Political party||Austrian People's Party|
Heinz K.Becker (born 29 June 1950) is an Austrian politician, who since April 2011 has been an MEP for Austria, representing the Austrian People's Party in the European People's Party group in the European Parliament.
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (2011-2012)
- Committee on Petitions (2011-)
- Delegation for relations with Canada (2011-)
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (2012-2014)
- Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs (2014-)
|This European biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|