From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hela may refer to:
- Hela (people), a name for the Sinhala people of Sri Lanka
- Hela (caste), a Hindu caste found in North India
- Hela language
- HeLa, cells derived from Henrietta Lacks
- Hela Province, a new province being formed from 4 districts of Southern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea
- Hela, the German name for Hel, Poland
- SMS Hela, light cruiser of the Imperial German Navy
- Hela (Blake), daughter of Tiriel in a poem by William Blake
- Hel (being), Queen of Hel and daughter of Loki in Norse mythology
- Hela (comics), Asgardian goddess from the Marvel Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.