From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hélène in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Helene may refer to: slang term, colloquial to Northeast Pennsylvania coal regions, meaning "a big, soft cookie"; i.e., "I'd like a Helene with my coffee"
- Helene (name), a Greek feminine name
- Helen of Troy
- Helene, a figure in Greek mythology who was a friend of Aphrodite and helped her seduce Adonis.
- Helene (Amazon), a daughter of Tityrus and an Amazon who fought Achilles and died after he seriously wounded her
- Helene (moon), a moon of Saturn
- Helene, the consort of Simon Magus
- Hélène (given name), a feminine given name, the French version of Helen
- Hélène (opera), a 1904 poème lyrique or opera in one act by composer Camille Saint-Saëns
- Hélène (drama), a drame in four acts and five tableaux of 1891, with French words by Paul Delair and incidental music by André Messager
- Hélène (album), a 1989 album by Roch Voisine
- "Hélène" (song), a 1989 song by Roch Voisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Helene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.