From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Scandinavia|
|Look up Helge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Helge or Helgi is a Norse male name.
Notable people with this name
- Halga, legendary Danish king mentioned in Beowulf and in medieval Scandinavian sources.
- Helgi Hjörvarðsson, a Scandinavian hero from Helgakviða Hjörvarðssonar, in the Poetic Edda. It says that he was reborn as
- Helgi Hundingsbane, a Scandinavian hero who figures in the Völsunga saga and who has two poems in the Poetic Edda. It says that he was reborn as
- Helgi Haddingjaskati, a Swedish hero from Hrómundar saga Gripssonar.
- Helgi the Sharp (disambiguation), multiple people
- Helgi Tómasson (disambiguation), multiple people
- Helge Rosvaenge – a Danish-German Tenor
- Helge Schneider – a German entertainer
- Helge Skoog – a Swedish actor
- Niels Fabian Helge von Koch – a Swedish mathematician
- Helge Jung - a Swedish General
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|