From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up helicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Helicity may refer to:
- helicity (fluid mechanics), the extent to which corkscrew-like motion occurs
- helicity (particle physics), the projection of the spin onto the direction of momentum
- magnetic helicity, the extent to which a magnetic field "wraps around itself"
- circular dichroism, the differential absorption of left and right circularly polarized light
- A form of Axial chirality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.