From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up helicon or helikon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Helicon or Helikon may refer to
- Helicon (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Helicon (instrument), a brass musical instrument in the tuba family
- Helicon (physics), low frequency electromagnetic waves
- Helicon (planet), fictional planet in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series
- Helicon (river), a former river in the Macedonian city Dion, mentioned in Greek mythology
- Mount Helicon, mountain in Boeotia, Greece
- Helicon, a 1977 album by the The Four Seasons
- Helicon Records, a record label founded in Israel in 1985
- "Helicon 1", a song by the Scottish post-rock band Mogwai
- "Helicon 2", a song by the Scottish post-rock band Mogwai
- "Helikon", an 1893 mansion designed by Charles Slayter in Strathfield, New South Wales
- Helikon Park, a park in Randfontein Local Municipality, West Rand District Municipality, Gauteng, South Africa
- Helikon, a 1952 piano concerto by Mikis Theodorakis
- Torre Helicon, the fourth in the List of tallest buildings in Monterrey
- Heliconiinae or Heliconians, a subfamily of butterflies
- Heliconia (disambiguation)
- Article titles containing the words "Helicon" or "Helikon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.