From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heliotrope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heliotrope may refer to:
- Natural science
- Heliotropium, a genus of flowering plants
- A plant that exhibits heliotropism, diurnal motion in response to the sun's movement
- Heliotrope (mineral)
- Media and entertainment
- "Heliotrope" (song), by At the Drive-In
- "Heliotrope Bouquet", a 1907 song composed by Scott Joplin and Louis Chauvin.
- Heliotrope Studios, a video game developer
- Heliotropes, a Brooklyn-based band
- "Heliotrope", a song by Robyn Hitchcock on the album Moss Elixir
- "Heliotrope", a story collection by Justina Robson
- Other uses
- Heliotrope (color)
- Heliotrope (instrument), a surveying tool
- Heliotrope (building), a rotating home built by Rolf Disch
- A distinctive rash associated with juvenile dermatomyositis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heliotrope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.