Hell's Kitchen (U.S. season 10)
|Hell's Kitchen (U.S. season 10)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Original run||June 4, 2012– September 10, 2012|
Season 10 of the American competitive reality television series Hell's Kitchen premiered on June 4, 2012 on Fox and concluded on September 10, 2012. Chef de Cuisine Christina Wilson won the season and received a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Las Vegas in the Las Vegas suburb of Paradise, Nevada.
Production and development
This season saw an alteration to the show's format, with many episodes now being two-parters, depicting the team challenge and reward/punishment one night, followed by service and elimination the following night. This season is also the first season in Hell's Kitchen history in which all chefs were eliminated normally. In other words, no chef was eliminated either despite being on the winning team, without being nominated, during dinner service, had to withdraw for medical reasons, or walked out on their own terms. This is also the first & only season where one challenge produced no winner and both teams faced punishment.
The opening sequence of Season 10 of the show, like the previous three seasons, did not take place in the kitchen. Instead, it began with the iconic "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, which morphed to "Welcome to Fabulous Hell's Kitchen." This is followed by a magic show-style opening, featuring contestants doing various stunts and tricks, with Chef Ramsay magically appearing at the end.
Credit order: Patrick, Briana, Barbie, Kimmie, Clemenza, Don, Roshni, Royce, Brian, Robyn, Dana, Guy, Justin, Tavon, Tiffany, Christina, Chris, Danielle
18 chefs competed in season 10. Full names per official site.
|Robyn Almodovar||31||Executive Sous Chef||Hollywood, Florida|
|Justin Antiorio||29||Sous Chef||Lyndhurst, New Jersey|
|Christopher "Chris" Carrero||33||Executive Chef||Queens, New York|
|Clemenza Caserta||41||Executive Chef||Staten Island, New York|
|Patrick Cassata||40||Executive Chef||Lombard, Illinois|
|Dana Cohen||27||Chef Instructor||River Vale, New Jersey|
|Roshni Gurnani||27||Executive Chef||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Tavon Hubbard||22||Executive Chef||Washington, D.C.|
|Tiffany Johnson||30||Sous Chef||Warren, Vermont|
|Barbara "Barbie" Marshall||34||Catering Chef||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Brian Merel||31||Personal Chef||Chicago, Illinois|
|Danielle Rimmer||27||Saucier||Bayonne, New Jersey|
|Donald "Don" Savage||44||Cafeteria Chef||Houston, Texas|
|Briana Swanson||32||Personal Chef||New York, New York|
|Guy Vaknin||28||Executive Catering Chef||New York, New York|
|Royce Wagner||29||Sous Chef||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Kimberly "Kimmie" Willis||27||Personal Chef||Memphis, Tennessee|
|Christina Wilson||32||Chef de Cuisine||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Original teams||First switch||Second switch||Individual||Finals|
|5||Clemenza||LOSE||LOSE||WIN||LOSE||LOSE||NOM||NOM[n 2]||BoW||NOM||NOM||LOSE||NOM[n 1]||NOM||OUT[n 1]|
|7||Brian||LOSE||LOSE||WIN||NOM||BoW||LOSE||NOM[n 2]||BoW||LOSE||LOSE||LOSE||OUT[n 1]|
|12||Roshni||WIN||NOM||NOM[n 1]||NOM||BoW||LOSE||OUT[n 1]|
- Chef was nominated by Ramsay
- Although nominated, chef was not called down by Ramsay
Coat hook and picture order: Danielle, Tavon, Robyn, Patrick, Christina, Don, Dana, Justin, Roshni, Brian, Briana, Chris, Kimmie, Guy, Barbie, Clemenza, Tiffany, Royce
|This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Too much detail and trivial information; should be made into a table. (February 2014)|
Each episode consists of a challenge with a reward, a service and an elimination.
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers (million)|
|125||1||"18 Chefs Compete"||June 4, 2012||5.46|
20 contestants are transported to Hell's Kitchen in a police-escorted motorcade. After they arrive, sous chef Scott greets them and he explains he shaved his head to prove his dedication to Chef Ramsay. He calls for volunteers to shave their heads as well, and it's revealed that sous chef Andi has already shaved her head, too. Two contestants get their heads shaved, and then Scott calls out Danielle and is about to shave her head when Ramsay comes out and stops him. It's later revealed that the two "contestants" are actually Scott's friends and that Andi is actually wearing a bald cap.
Patrick announces the blue team has nominated Tavon and Don for elimination. While Ramsay agrees on Tavon's nomination, he questions the wisdom with Don's nomination, saying that he hadn't cook any entrées, and Ramsay has Royce take Don's place for struggling on appetizers. Eventually, Ramsay eliminates Tavon for failing to live up to his Executive Chef job.Ramsay's comment: "Tavon may have been an executive chef at 22, but he did little to impress me in his short stay in Hell's Kitchen."
|126||2||"17 Chefs Compete"||June 5, 2012||4.87|
The chefs are awakened by a rap group inside the dorms before Ramsay introduces them for the next challenge.
The red team take a yacht cruise for a day on Santa Catalina Island. The blue team have to clean up the remaining mess outside, as well as prep the kitchens and dining area for service. In addition, sous chef Scott served them smoothies made out of rejected scallops.
Chris nominates himself for the blue team, and the team decides to also nominate Royce. The red team nominates Barbie and Roshni. When Ramsay questions Roshin's nomination (as she made no major mistakes during service), the red team explain they couldn't think of anyone else besides Barbie who they wanted to get rid of. After Ramsay quickly sends both Roshni and Royce back in line, he is left with Barbie and Chris. Due to Chris's mistakes with scallops he is sent home.Ramsay's comment: "I'm sure that Chris prays that he never sees another scallop. And after tonight, I pray I don't see any more of him."
|127||3||"16 Chefs Compete"||June 11, 2012||6.25|
At elimination, Briana nominates herself, and the rest of the women decide on Barbie. Ramsay calls Roshni forward as well. After each chef makes their plea, Ramsay eliminates Briana as he feels she is not getting stronger in the competition.Ramsay's comment: "Tonight, Briana had a battle with the cod, and the cod won. And that's why her time in Hell's Kitchen was a short one."
|128||4||"15 Chefs Compete"||June 12, 2012||5.32|
The chefs are awoken early by Ramsay and taking them to a lamb pen at a local farm for a next challenge.
The blue team is rewarded with a day at the horse races. The red team were punished by having to wash the paint off the sheep (which were delivered to the Hell's Kitchen parking lot), then clean & prep both kitchens for service and finally eat a lunch of lamb testicles.
Ramsay asks Christina and Royce for the nominees. The red team nominate Danielle and Roshni, while the blue nominate Brian and Don. In the end, Ramsay sends Don home due to his lack of improvement in the last 3 services.
Shortly after Don's elimination Brian is sent back in line & Ramsay tells Roshni that she'll be joining the blue team being one man down.Ramsay's comment: "Everyone in Hell's Kitchen starts at the bottom. Unfortunately, Don stayed there."
|129||5||"14 Chefs Compete"||June 18, 2012||5.65|
The Red team's reward is to enjoy a day out by going to one of the guest judge's gourmet restaurant for a delicious lunch. They later went to an outdoor salsa dancing class. The blue team do prep for both kitchens, which include making handmade salsas for the dinner service. After the red team get back from their reward, Tiffany hears Royce criticizing Kimmie's dish. She tells Kimmie about this, but due to being drunk at the time, she mistakenly thinks it was Dana, Christina, and Danielle. These misplaced accusations cause a huge argument amongst the red team right before service.
|130||6||"13 Chefs Compete, Part 1"||June 19, 2012||5.34|
The episode begins with Ramsay sending Patrick and Guy back in line and eliminating Danielle. Dana started crying when Danielle was eliminated with Ramsay telling Dana he was even more upset with their performance.
Ramsay does not give a comment on Danielle's elimination.[note 3]
The blue team is treated to a shopping spree in Malibu, complete with a personal shopper, much to the red team's annoyance. The red team assembles the runway for Hell's Kitchen's first ever fashion show. While setting up, Robyn and Kimmie start to argue about putting spice in the dish during the challenge.
|131||7||"13 Chefs Compete, Part 2"||June 25, 2012||5.66|
Continued from previous episode, despite Clemenza's mistake, Ramsay orders Hell's Kitchen to be opened.
The losing blue team almost unanimously pick Clemenza as their first nominee, but they have trouble deciding between Guy and Brian as their second nominee. The team decides on Guy as their second nominee as he held back during the service. While the team think Clemenza is the weaker of the two nominees (which angers Clemenza), Ramsay sends him back in line (with the Red Team cheering his decision) and eliminates Guy, as he feels Guy has no fight-back, but still praises him for his hard work.Ramsay's comment: "Guy's performance in Hell's Kitchen was extremely inconsistent. That is why I know he is not THE guy to run Gordon Ramsay Steak."
|132||8||"12 Chefs Compete"||June 26, 2012||5.51|
The red team is rewarded with a day at the spa and a set of Demeyere cookware each. In addition, Christina's lobster dish was placed on the menu for the next dinner service. The blue team must prepare both kitchens for that night's dinner service. In addition to that, they have to clean the dorms.
Brian and Clemenza are nominated for elimination. However, Ramsay disagrees and overrules the decisions, and nominates Roshni and Patrick instead. When Ramsay asks the rest of the team who should be sent home, Brian, Clemenza and Justin say Roshni should be sent home. She protests their decision, but Ramsay eliminates her. He does, however, acknowledge that Roshni has a lot of heart and tells her to never stop that.Ramsay's comment: "Roshni is a small lady with a big heart. Unfortunately, her performance tonight matched her stature."
|133||9||"11 Chefs Compete Part 1"||July 2, 2012||5.83|
The men was rewarded with a shopping spree for kitchenware and utensils, followed by lunch at Comme Ça, a local restaurant; the women must take a huge side of beef and prepare it for the next night's service.
|134||10||"11 Chefs Compete Part 2"||July 3, 2012||5.07|
Ramsay tells both teams to nominate two for elimination. The blue team nominate Patrick and Royce, for their early exits. While the red team nominate Robyn and Tiffany. After Tiffany and Royce are sent back in line, he eliminates Patrick due to his continuous problems in two straight services. Following Patrick's elimination, Ramsay acknowledges Robyn's request to transfer to blue team, effective next episode.Ramsay's comment: "Patrick talked a good game, but he couldn't back it up with his cooking so it was time for him to leave Hell's Kitchen."
|135||11||"10 Chefs Compete"||July 9, 2012||6.01|
For their reward, the blue team won a trip on Southwest Airlines to Las Vegas, where they spend an entire evening at the Paris Las Vegas. The red team must barbecue a pig for pulled pork, a task that takes 12 to 15 hours, during which an alarm sounds every hour while they sleep, so they could check on the pork.
The losing blue team chooses Royce and Clemenza for elimination. Ramsay has both Royce and Clemenza remove their jackets, then eliminates Royce for failing to live up to his abilities to his mentor. Following Royce's elimination, Ramsay gives Clemenza a new jacket.Ramsay's comment: "Royce came in promising a Rolls-Royce service. But instead, his service was like a broken-down car. Time to send Royce to the junkyard."
|136||12||"9 Chefs Compete Part 1"||July 16, 2012||6.33|
Two contestants from each team must compete against competitive eater Joey Chestnut in a chicken wing contest, team members have 60 wings to eat against them, while Chestnut has 60 wings to himself. The first 60 wings to eat, will win $500 in cash. Eventually, Joey wins the contest.
The blue team spend an entire day at the Raging Waters water park in San Dimas. The red team spends the day receiving various deliveries. In addition, they must grind peppercorns with a mortar and pestle, change the oil in the fryers, and peel potatoes.
Both teams watch Ramsay's video message on an iPad delivered to the restaurant instructing them to create their own menu, each consisting of three appetizers, three entrées and three desserts, submitting them all to Ramsay for approval.There was friction between Barbie and her teammates due to her slow pace in prep. The first batch of Kimmie's barbecue sauce tasted awful, forcing Christina to have to help her out with it. Dana advised Tiffany that her potatoes were crunchy, and Tiffany promised that she would put them back in the oven. Clemenza steps out of the preparation in order to clean his jacket. Ramsay has issues with the red team's appetizers, but had positive comments about their entrées. By contrast, Ramsay did not like any of the blue team's dishes, which eventually culminated in him finding several small bones in the quail dish that Clemenza had prepared, leading him to threaten Clemenza with elimination before the service even started, and the episode ends with another "To be continued" cliffhanger.
|137||13||"9 Chefs Compete Part 2"||July 17, 2012||6.02|
At the elimination, before asking for the nominees Ramsay was disappointed that almost everyone delivered a mediocre performance. The blue team nominates Robyn and Clemenza, while the red team announces Tiffany and Barbie as nominees. Ramsay indicated he thought Kimmie should have been nominated in place of Barbie, but accepts the nomination. Despite Ramsay having very good reasons to send both Clemenza and Robyn home, he sends Tiffany home feeling she isn't passionate and couldn't see a leader in her.Ramsay's comment: "The most passionate I ever saw Tiffany was moments ago when she was already on her way out. That was just too late."
|138||14||"8 Chefs Compete"||July 23, 2012||6.46|
The red team were featured in a photo shoot for Epicurious, which was followed by a trip for lunch at The Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. The blue team prepares for service that night, which also involves baking biscuits and churning butter from scratch.
The red team nominates Kimmie and the blue team nominates Robyn. Ramsay called Robyn forward, only to send her back in line. In the end, he eliminates Kimmie for not living up to her expertise on southern cooking, but praises her passion and her drive.Ramsay's comment: "As a woman from Memphis, tonight's Southern cuisine menu should've been an easy walk in the park for Kimmie. But it turned out to be a difficult uphill battle, and that is why it was her time to go."
|139||15||"7 Chefs Compete"||July 24, 2012||6.23|
If a team had won, they would have spent the day at Santa Monica, at the beach, enjoying lunch and taking a helicopter tour. But instead, both teams must detail the SUVs and clean the front of the restaurant, as well as prepare for that night's service.
The blue team decides that Robyn should be nominated, but are split between Clemenza and Brian for second. Due to the blue team being incapable of making a decision on the second nominee, Ramsay has all four members step forward for elimination. Clemenza and Justin are called forward and told to remove their jackets, only to be given black jackets. This is followed by Robyn and Brian, and removing their jackets as well, and Ramsay tells Robyn to get her black jacket. Ramsay then eliminates Brian from the competition for giving up easily in service and not having a more serious attitude.Ramsay's comment: "Brian had a lot of energy and was a funny guy. But after tonight's performance, I wasn't laughing. And that's why he has to leave Hell's Kitchen."
|140||16||"6 Chefs Compete"||August 13, 2012||6.58|
Their reward is going to Silverwood Lake, where they spend the day jet skiing and having a gourmet picnic. The others must spend the day cleaning and ironing the table linens, as well as cleaning up the dining area, and polishing the glasses and silverware.
Clemenza and Robyn are nominated despite the strong criticism by Ramsay of Dana's performance on the fish station. Ramsay calls Clemenza to step forward, and only to send him back in line. In the end, Robyn was eliminated due to blaming others for her mistakes.Ramsay's comment: "Making it to the black jackets was a dream come true for Robyn. But cooking against the runners-up was a reality check for her and for me."
|141||17||"5 Chefs Compete"||August 20, 2012||6.23|
For her prize, Barbie enjoys a gourmet Italian lunch and she is able to bring Justin with her, they then go kayaking in the canals of the Los Angeles neighborhood of Venice. The others prepare for the special Italian service.
The chefs have to nominate a contestant for elimination. At the nomination ceremony, Justin reveals that they could not agree on a single contestant, they are divided between Barbie and Clemenza, so Ramsay calls them both up.[note 8] After Clemenza's many mistakes, Ramsay chooses to eliminate him because he was given too many chances. However, Ramsay appreciated Clemenza's efforts.
Ramsay has no regarding comment on Clemenza's elimination.Ramsay retires and goes to the office, the "final four" contestants retire to the dorms, and found a champagne from Ramsay which includes a "note", with a big congratulations, and give a surprise promise in the next episode.
|142||18||"4 Chefs Compete"||August 27, 2012||6.87|
The contestants are treated to a visit from their loved-ones at the start of the episode.
Dana visits the Manhattan Beach Post restaurant in Manhattan Beach, where the chef helps her cook a dish and serves it to very special customers, her parents. The others must sort the recyclable material from the garbage, as well as prepare for that night's service.
|143||19||"2 Chefs Compete"||September 4, 2012||6.17|
Ramsay states that the remaining three contestants are so close to each other but chooses Christina and Justin for the final round. He lets Dana keep her jacket. Dana accepts that she isn't yet ready based on her performance.
Finalists Christina and Justin prepare a menu featuring four appetizers, four entrées and three desserts, and he gives them new white jackets. Ramsay sends both of them on a private jet to Las Vegas, where they meet with sous chefs Scott and Andi poolside at the Paris Las Vegas. They spend a relaxing day at a pool and have dinner with their loved ones. Later, they see Penn & Teller perform, which features Ramsay as part of a magic trick, and eventually leading into the final challenge.
Instead of prizes, Christina and Justin must draft a team using the eight remaining chefs from the competition, and with Christina getting to choose first.[note 9] Christina chooses Dana, Patrick, Kimmie and Robyn, while Justin chooses Barbie, Brian, Royce and is left with Clemenza. This infuriates Clemenza, as he feels that he should have been one of the first choices instead of the last one remaining.Back at Hell's Kitchen, Christina and Justin brief their teammates on the night's menu. However, Clemenza is still upset over being picked last and begins to walk out. The episode ended in a final "To Be Continued" cliffhanger.
|144||20||"Winner Chosen"||September 10, 2012||6.27|
Continued from last episode, Clemenza is less than enthused about taking part in the final service, he ultimately decides to take part, and continues to be part of Justin's team. The following morning, Christina or Justin hold one final briefing before heading to the kitchen. Clemenza does not show up for the briefing, so Justin goes and tells him to come and join them. During the final preparations, Chef Ramsay gives each of the night's menu items a taste test, identifying which dishes need tweaking, and declaring Hell's Kitchen is starting its 140th service.
Immediately following the service, Ramsay jokingly tells the final two and their teammates that Tavon is the winner. He then dismisses the team members and tells Justin and Christina to wait in the dorms, while he decides the real winner. He ultimately chooses Christina as the tenth winner of Hell's Kitchen. During the celebration, Christina hangs her portrait on the Wall of Fame. Justin takes his defeat graciously.Ramsay's comment: "Christina's passion and talent are undeniable. She's a strong leader who is totally at home in the kitchen. I know I'm not rolling the dice with her in Vegas because she is the real deal."
Christina appeared in the Season 11 finale when she was visited by the finalists at Gordon Ramsay Steak, where they had lunch together and she gave them tips for their final service. She also appeared in Season 12 in episode 8 during the red team's reward trip in Las Vegas. Christina also returned in Season 13 for the 200th dinner service black-tie affair as a diner with Rock Harper (Season 3), Jay Santos (Season 7), Elise Wims (Season 9) and her Sous Chef at Gordon Ramsay Steak Jon Scallion (Season 11)
- The blue team's loss means they set a new record for the worst start by any team in Hell's Kitchen history, having lost five challenges or services out of five.
- Unlike previous seasons, the Best of the Worst doesn't get to choose the nominees for elimination, though they still are guaranteed to be safe from elimination themselves.
- Danielle did not receive a coat hook and burning picture.
- The pairings were Dana and Patrick on the flat iron steak; Christina and Royce on the hanger steak; Barbie and Brian on the New York Strip steak; Tiffany and Justin on the filet mignon; and Robyn and Clemenza on the Ribeye steak.
- Since Kimmie did not spin, she got to choose which batch of ingredients she would also cook with and she chose Robyn's. Robyn's ribeye steak was chosen over Kimmie's.
- For the 12-sided dice challenge, the blue team went first, Clemenza chose heirloom tomato, Justin chose daikon, Robyn chose dragonfruit, Brian chose edamame, and Royce chose chicken. For the red team, Tiffany chose chicory, Barbie chose lamb, Kimmie chose turnips, Dana chose brussels sprouts, and Christina chose truffles.
- The blue team set the worst competitive record of any blue team in the history of Hell's Kitchen dinner services. They were victorious only once in twelve services, losing five outright to the red team as well as suffering six joint losses with them.
- Clemenza's nomination count ties with Autumn Lewis of season 7 Sabrina Brimhall of season 8, Elise Wims in Season 9 and Scott Commings of Season 12.
- In episode 1019, the eight returning chefs returned to help with the two finalists. However, eight of the last six chefs present for the service, Tiffany did not return; instead Patrick came in her place and was the last person prior to the final ten chefs.
- "About > Contestants". Hell's Kitchen official site. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
- "Dana Cohen thrives in the heat of Hell's Kitchen". northjersey.com. August 2, 2012. Retrieved August 24, 2012.
- "Two local chefs to compete on 'Hell's Kitchen'". Philly.com. June 3, 2012. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 6, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'MasterChef' and 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 12, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef' Adjusted Up, Plus Stanley Cup Final Numbers". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 12, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 13, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings:'American Ninja Warrior' and 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Love in the Wild' Adjusted Down, Plus, NBA Finals Ratings". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 13, 2012.
- Kondology, Amanda (June 19, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up; 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- Kondology, Amanda (June 21, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: Final NBA Ratings + 'MasterChef' Adjusted Up, 'Catalina' Adjusted Down". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 26, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelorette,' 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'American Ninja Warrior', 'Glass House' Adjusted Down Plus Olympics Trials Ratings". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 27, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen', 'MasterChef 'Adjusted Up, Plus U.S. Olympic Trials Ratings". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 6, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' & 'US Olympic Trials' Adjusted Up; 'Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 6, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Love in the Wild' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 10, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen', 'MasterChef', 'Fear Factor' Adjusted Up; 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 17, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior' Adjusted Up; 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 18, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 18, 2012.
- Cohen, Dana (July 24, 2012). "Hell's Kitchen Meatloaf with Sweet-Potato Puree". Epicurious. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 24, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings:'Bachelor Pad' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 25, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up; 'MasterChef', 'Love In The Wild' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Hotel Hell', 'Bachelor Pad' or 'Grimm'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Grimm', 'Stars Earn Stripes', 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Bachelor Pad', 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 28, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hotel Hell' & 'Stars Earn Stripes' Adjusted Up; 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (September 6, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen' & 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up Plus Final Numbers for DNC Day 1". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 11, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled CBS Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 12, 2012.