Hell Town (TV series)
This article refers to the television series. For other uses, see the Helltown disambiguation page.
Robert Blake as Father Rivers in Hell Town
|Theme music composer||George Romanis|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||44 mins.|
|Production company(s)||Columbia Pictures Television|
|Distributor||Columbia TriStar Domestic Television
Sony Pictures Television
|Original run||September 4, 1985– December 25, 1985|
Blake stars as Noah "Hardstep" Rivers, a hard-living Catholic priest at a church in a crime-ridden neighborhood on the east side of Los Angeles. Rivers was rather unusual for a priest, as he was a former criminal, played billiards, and didn't have the greatest of speaking skills. Despite all of this, Rivers was the perfect man to lead his church, as he grew up in the neighborhood, so he knew about the gangs and drug dealers who lived there and attacked his parishioners.
- Robert Blake as Noah 'Hardstep' Rivers
- Whitman Mayo as One Ball
- Jeff Corey as Lawyer Sam
- Natalie Core as Mother Maggie
- Vonetta McGee as Sister Indigo
- Isabel Grandin as Sister Angel Cake
- Tony Longo as Stump
- Rhonda Dodson as Sister Daisy
- Zitto Kazann as Crazy Horse
- Eddie Quillan as Poco Loco
- Amy Green as Amy Turner
- O'Connor, John (1985-03-06). "TV REVIEWS; ROBERT BLAKE AS PRIEST IN 'HELL TOWN' ON NBC". The New York Times.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 522. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.