From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hellas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hellas is the original name for Greece, used as an archaic or poetic form in English, and to render the native Greek name Ἑλλάς (Hellás, Modern Greek Ellás).
Hellas may also refer to:
- Hellas (poem), by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Hellas (theme), Byzantine province (theme) comprising much of southern and central Greece
- Hellas quadrangle, a region of Mars
- Hellas Planitia, a plain within the impact basin associated with the albedo feature Hellas on Mars
- Hellas Montes, a mountain range on Mars
- Hellas Verona F.C., an Italian football (soccer) club based in Verona
- SoIK Hellas, sports club in Stockholm, Sweden
- South Melbourne FC, a football (soccer) club formerly known as South Melbourne Hellas
- West Adelaide Soccer Club, a football (soccer) club formerly known as West Adelaide Hellas
- AK Hellas, a Greek truck manufacturer
- Greek frigate Hellas, the first flagship of the modern Hellenic Navy
- SS Taroona, an Australian transport ship of World War II; later sold and converted into a cruise ship named the Hellas
- ASRAD-HELLAS, an advanced short-range air defence system used by the Greek army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.