From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hellenic League (disambiguation))
Hellenic League may refer to:
- In ancient history:
- The association of Greek city states against the Persians during the Greco-Persian Wars of the 5th century BCE
- The League of Corinth, an association of Greek city states under the domination of Philip of Macedon and Alexander the Great, 4th century BCE
- The association of Greeks under Antigonus and Demetrius I Poliorcetes against Cassander, 302 BCE
- The association of Greek states, also known as the Symmachy, under Antigonus III Doson originally formed to fight Cleomenes III of Sparta, 226 BCE
- The association of Greek cities under Hadrian in 131 CE (See Panhellenion)
- In modern sport:
- Hellenic Football League, English football league
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.