From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hellenism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hellenism may refer to:
- Hellenic Polytheistic Reconstructionism
- Hellenistic religion, the later Imperial Religion
- Hellenism (Academia), the academic study of ancient Greece (a scholar in this discipline may be called a Hellenist)
- Hellenism (neoclassicism), an esthetic movement in 18th and 19th century England and Germany
- Hellenistic art
- Hellenistic Greece
- Hellenistic Judaism
- Hellenistic period, in Greek antiquity
- Hellenistic philosophy in the Hellenistic period and late antiquity
- Hellenization, the spread of Greek culture over foreign peoples
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.