From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Heller (disambiguation))
|Look up Heller or heller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heller may refer to:
- Heller (surname), various people with the surname
- H. Robert Heller, Governor of the Federal Reserve System and President of VISA U.S.A.
- Joseph Heller (disambiguation), various people with the name
- James Heller, a character from the TV series 24
- Jettero Heller, main character in the Mission Earth novels written by L. Ron Hubbard
- Erik Heller, father in the 2011 movie Hanna
Arts and entertainment
- Heller (river), a river in western Germany
- Heller (Sieg), a river in Hesse, Germany
- Heller House, a house in Hyde Park, Chicago, Illinois
- Heller Ehrman, an international law firm
- District of Columbia v. Heller, a United States court case regarding the application of the Second Amendment
- Hedley Byrne v. Heller, a 1963 English tort law case
- Heller (antitank rocket), a Canadian antitank weapon of the 1950s
- Heller (money), originally a German coin later used elsewhere in Central Europe
- Heller Brewery, part of the Schlenkerla brewpub in Bamberg, Germany
- Heller SA, a French company that produces plastic scale model kits
- Heller School for Social Policy and Management, one of the four graduate schools of Brandeis University
- Gebr. Heller, a manufacturing firm in Germany
- Heller's test, a chemical test
- Heller myotomy, a surgical procedure
- Heller's syndrome, a neurological disorder
- Guy Hellers (born 1964), Luxembourgian football manager
- Geller, a surname
- All pages with titles containing "Heller"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.