From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|EP by Helloween|
|Recorded||Musiclab Studio, Berlin, Germany, January–February, 1985|
|Genre||Speed metal, thrash metal|
|Metal Forces||(9/10) |
The Helloween EP is the debut recording by German heavy metal band Helloween. Even though it wasn't a power metal album, it was very significant, being the first effort of the band which redefined the genre.
|4.||"Victim of Fate"||Hansen||6:37|
|5.||"Cry for Freedom"||Weikath/Hansen||6:02|
|6.||"Surprise Track" (picture-LP bonus)||Traditional||2:08|
- Kai Hansen – vocals, guitar
- Michael Weikath – guitar
- Markus Grosskopf – bass
- Ingo Schwichtenberg – drums
- Recorded January – February, 1985 at Musiclab Studio, Berlin, Germany
- Produced by Helloween
- Engineered and mixed by Harris Johns (who also contributes the devil laugh on "Victim of Fate")
- Cover design by Uwe Karczewski, Hamburg, Germany
- Jeffries, Vincent. "Helloween Helloween review". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- Doe, Bernard. Helloween (album) review. Metal Forces. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Helloween Biography". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Helloween - Helloween". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved 2011-12-30.