From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up helmet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A helmet is an article of protective headgear.
- For specific helmet types, see Helmet:Helmet types
Helmet may also refer to:
- Helmet (band), an American alternative metal band
- Helmet (heraldry), an element of a coat of arms
- Helmet (pigeon), a variety of fancy pigeon
- Helmet Peak (disambiguation), several peaks
- "Policeman's helmet", a British colloquial name for the Himalayan Balsam plant
- Helsinki Metropolitan Area Libraries (HelMet) is a library network consisting of the city libraries of Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen, and Vantaa.
- Helmet, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Helmet Airport, an airstrip in British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.