From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Héloïse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heloise may refer to:
- Héloïse d'Argenteuil (1090-1164), French writer and abbess, lover of Peter Abelard
- Heloise (columnist) (Kiah Michelle Cruse, born 1951), American advice columnist, daughter of the original "Hints from Heloise" author
- Heloise Bowles Cruse (1919-1977), American advice columnist, the original author of "Hints from Heloise"
- Heloise (Jimmy Two-Shoes), a character on Canadian animated children's TV series Jimmy Two-Shoes
People with the given name
- Héloïse Guérin (born 1989), French fashion model
- Heloise McCeney or La Belle Titcomb (1876-?), an American vaudeville performer known as the Parisian Dancer
- Heloise Williams, lead singer of New York punk band Heloise and the Savoir Faire
People with the surname
- Laurent Héloïse (born 1985), French professional football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.