From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hem is a sown edge of cloth. Hem may also refer to:
- Hem (knitting), the edge of a piece of knitted fabric that is parallel to the rows of stitches
- Hem (band), an indie folk rock band
- Hem (sheetmetal), a border treatment of sheetmetal parts
- Hem, a mythical creature likened to a hemaraj
- Hem, a figure in the Book of Mormon
- Helsinki-Malmi Airport, IATA airport code HEM
- Hermann (Amtrak station), Missouri, United States; Amtrak station code HEM
HEM can stand for:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.