From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hemingway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961) was an American writer and journalist.
Hemingway may also refer to:
- Hemingway (surname), a surname and list of people with that name
- Hemingway (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Hemingway, South Carolina
- 3656 Hemingway, an asteroid
- Hemingway: On the Edge, a play by Ed Metzger and Laya Gelff-Metzger
- "Hemingway", a song by Bløf
- Hemingway, a television mini-series starring Stacy Keach
- Hemingway, a bulldog owned by Pete Wentz featured in the video "The Take Over, the Breaks Over"
- Hemingway Foundation/PEN Award, literary award
- Ernest Hemingway Cottage, on Walloon Lake, Michigan
- Ernest Hemingway House, Key West, Florida
- Hemingway Corner, Canadian-American folk pop group of the 1960s
- Hemingway cat, slang term for polydactyl cats
- Hemingway Daiquiri or Hemingway Special, a variety of Daiquiri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.