From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hemming may refer to:
- Hemming (metalworking), a sheet metal process where the edge is rolled over onto itself
- Hemming (sewing)
- Hemming Gadh, Swedish priest
- King Hemming (d. 812), King of Denmark
- Hemming (monk), monk and compiler of a cartulary
- Bishop Hemming, bishop of Turku (1338–1366)
- Arthur Francis Hemming (1893–1964), English entomologist
- Carol Hemming, make-up artist
- Gary Hemming (1934–1969), American mountaineer
- George Hemming (1868–1930), baseball pitcher
- Gerry Patrick Hemming (1937–2008), U.S. Marine mercenary and CIA agent
- Ingrid Fuzjko V. Georgii-Hemming (born 1934), pianist
- James Hemming (1909–2007), British child psychologist, educationalist and humanist.
- John Hemming (explorer) (born 1935), explorer and author
- John Hemming (politician) (born 1960), British politician
- Nick Hemming (born 1973), British musician
- Nikki Hemming (born 1967), CEO and part owner of Sharman Networks
- Tyler Hemming (born 1985), Canadian soccer player
- William Hemming (1826–1897), English clergyman and cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Hemming. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|