Hempilation, Vol. 2: Free the Weed
|Hempilation, Vol. 2: Free the Weed|
|Compilation album by Various Artists|
|Released||November 3, 1998|
|Various Artists chronology|
Hempilation, Vol. 2: Free the Weed is the second compilation album to benefit the organization NORML, following up 1995's Hempilation: Freedom Is NORML. Like the first compilation, the album itself brought attention to the marijuana legalization issue.
- Free to Choose (Everything)
- U.S. Custom Coast Guard Dope Dog (George Clinton)
- Weed (To the Rescue) (Vic Chesnutt)
- Sidemousin' the Bong (Mike Watt)
- Don't Bogart Me (Robert Bradley)
- Long Haired Country Boy (From Good Homes)
- Me and Paul (Willie Nelson)
- Play the Greed (Dar Williams)
- The Joker (Michael Franti & Spearhead)
- Smoke 'Em (Fun Lovin' Criminals)
- Under Me Sensi (Long Beach Dub Allstars)
- Let Me Roll It (Big Sugar)
- High (Jimmie's Chicken Shack)
- 30 Days in the Hole (Gov't Mule)
- Let's Get High (Letters To Cleo)
- If You're a Viper (Wayne Kramer of MC5)
- Light Up or Leave Me Alone (Freddy Jones Band)
- One Toke Over the Line (Brewer & Shipley, Rainmakers)
- Mary Jane (Blue Mountain)
- The Dope Smoking Song (Hank Flamingo)
- Trageser, Jim (2001-01-09). "Going to pot". American Reporter. Retrieved 14 October 2011.
- Myers, Mitch (1998-11-25). "Munchie Music". Metro Times. Retrieved 14 October 2011.
- Allen, Jamie (1998-11-20). "Singing the praises of pot on Hempilation 2". CNN. Retrieved 14 October 2011.