Henderson Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||33.79 sq mi (87.5 km2)|
|• Land||33.79 sq mi (87.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|• Density||33.6/sq mi (13.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61401, 61439, 61467, 61472, 61488|
|GNIS feature ID||0429126|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.79 square miles (87.5 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these nine cemeteries: Fuller, Galesburg Research, Gum, Henderson, Henderson Grove, Junk, Oak Lawn Memorial Gardens, Rice-Blue and Soperville.
- Galesburg Community Unit School District 205
- Rowva Community Unit School District 208
- United Community School District 304
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Henderson Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||North Henderson Township, Mercer County||Rio Township||Ontario Township|
|Kelly Township, Warren County||Sparta Township|
|Cold Brook Township, Warren County||Galesburg City Township