Founded in 1972, Hennepin Technical College is a public technical school, with two campuses in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal rated the school as one of the state's top 10 colleges in their July 2009 edition.
The college awards Associate in Applied Sciences degrees, diplomas and certificates in the following areas of study
- Business & Information Technology
- Construction & Building
- Emergency & Public Safety
- Floral and Landscape
- Manufacturing & Engineering Technology
- Media and Communications
- Service Industry
 Customized training
Hennepin Technical College also works closely with community partners to provide customized training in areas such as culinary arts and fire protection.
 Campus life
Several student clubs and organizations are active and sponsored by Hennepin Technical College, including Phi Theta Kappa, Pangea Multicultural Club, Student Life Board, SkillsUSA, Veteran Student Club, Gay-Straight Alliance and the HTC Student Senate.
- ^ http://www.braintrack.com/college/u/hennepin-technical-college
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Hennepin Technical College - Brooklyn Park Campus
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Hennepin Technical College - Eden Prairie Campus
 External links
Official Website of Hennepin Technical College