Henrietta Hyde, Countess of Rochester
She was born in Wiltshire, England to Sir Richard Boyle, 2nd Earl of Cork and Elizabeth Boyle, Countess of Cork. In 1665 she married Laurence Hyde, 1st Earl of Rochester, son of Edward Hyde, 1st Earl of Clarendon and Frances Aylesbury. Henrietta had three children.
- Lady Anne Hyde (died 25 January 1684/85), who married James Butler, 2nd Duke of Ormonde,
- Henry Hyde, 4th Earl of Clarendon (ca. 1672 – 10 December 1753),
- Lady Henrietta Hyde (ca. 1677 – 30 May 1730), who married James Scott, Earl of Dalkeith.
- "Lady Henrietta Boyle" thepeerage.com Accessed June 6, 2008
- Chester, Joseph Lemuel. The Marriage, Baptismal, and Burial Registers of the Collegiate Church or Abbey of St. Peter, Westminster. (p. 329) 1876. googlebooks Retrieved June 6, 2008
- "Henrietta, Countess of Rochester. (1833)", NYPL
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|