|Full name||Henrik Kildentoft|
|Date of birth||18 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Hvidovre, Denmark|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Henrik Kildentoft (born 18 March 1985) is a Danish footballer. He plays at right back for FK Haugesund in the Norwegian Tippeligaen. Kildentoft has amassed a total 47 youth caps for Denmark under four different age groups, he is yet to earn a senior cap.
Kildentoft started his professional career at Brøndby, signing his first contract in October 2003, keeping him at the club till the summer of 2005. He would be given his senior debut in the Superliga by then head coach Michael Laudrup, in a match against Viborg on 16 April 2005, which Brøndby won 2–0. Making a total of 4 appearances in his first season during the 2004–05 campaign, where Brøndby won the league, but failed to make enough appearances to qualify for a winner's medal.
4 July 2007, Henrik Kildentoft joined Farum based club F.C. Nordsjælland for a fee of 500,000 Danish kroner, signing a 3-year contract, filling a large gap in the defense left by the departure of Heath Pearce. He made his debut on 18 July, in a surprising 1–0 win over Danish powerhouse F.C. Copenhagen and scored his first goal in his following match, in a 2–2 draw against his former club Brøndby. Kildentoft would go on to miss a dozen games after starting well for his new club, after injuring his knee from a bad tackle in a match against F.C. Midtjylland. He would go on to make 21 appearances and score 3 goals in his first season with FCN.
Club captain in 2008/09, FC Nordsjaelland had qualified for a UEFA Cup run against TVMK Tallinn, Scottish club Queen of the South from Dumfries and Greek side Olympiacos F.C.. Kildentoft added after the contest against Queen of the South: "It wasn't an easy game. We knew it would be tough, because our manager Morten Wieghorst has played against First Division teams in Scotland himself and he told us they would go for it all the way. Looking back at the game, I would say we delivered a mixed performance – a very bad first half and a good second half."
- Brøndby IF
- F.C. Nordsjælland
^ Not enough appearances for league winner's medal
- "Om Kilde" (in Danish). Henrik-Kildentoft.dk (Henrik Kildentoft). Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Brøndby skriver kontrakt med to talenter" (in Danish). Bold.dk. 7 October 2003. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Helmin, Jesper (4 July 2007). "Brøndby-forsvarer skifter til FCN" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Houlind, Søren (5 July 2007). "Kildentoft kostede 500.000 kr." (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Skriver, Martin (21 July 2007). "FC Nordsjælland kom flot tilbage" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Nielsen, Kasper (13 August 2007). "Kildentoft-diagnose ikke klar" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Club History" on the official Queen of the South website
- "18-årig overraskende udtaget til U/21-EM" (in Danish). Bold.dk. 9 May 2006. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- Official site
- Profile at FCN.dk (Danish)
- Profile at Brondby.com (Danish)
- Profile at DBU.dk (Danish)
- Profile at DanskFodbold.com (Danish)
|FC Nordsjælland captain