From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Henry or henry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Henry may refer to:
See also List of rulers named Henry.
- Portuguese royalty
- King of Germany
- Henry the Fowler (876–936), first king of Germany
- King of Scots (in name, at least)
- Four kings of Castile:
- Five kings of France, spelt Henri in Modern French since the Renaissance to italianize the name and to make the difference with the Norman and the English Henry.
- Six Holy Roman Emperors:
- Kings of England:
- Prince Harry (formally Prince Henry of Wales), son of the Prince of Wales and grandson of the Queen
- Henry of Prussia (disambiguation), multiple people
- Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark, né Henri Marie Jean André de Laborde de Monpezat
- Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester
- Prince Henry of Battenberg
- Henry (Obotrite prince) (died 1127), "King of the Slavs"
- Henry, Illinois, a city
- Henry, Nebraska, a village
- Henry, South Dakota, a town
- Henry County (disambiguation)
- Henry Township (disambiguation)
Arts and entertainment
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, a horror movie
- Henry (film), a 2012 short film
- Henry (comics), an American comic strip created in 1932 by Carl Anderson
- A song by New Riders of the Purple Sage
- Henry Lau, a K-pop singer who performs under the mononym Henry
- Henry (unit), the SI unit of inductance
- Henry rifle, the first "practical" repeating rifle
- HMS Henry (1656), English Royal Navy vessel
- SS Henry, a Norwegian merchant ship sunk in controversial circumstances in 1944
- "Henry", flagship vacuum cleaner manufactured by Numatic International Limited
- Henry the Hexapus, a six-legged octopus found by British marine scientists in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.