From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Henry (disambiguation))
|Look up Henry or henry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Henry may refer to:
See also List of rulers named Henry.
- Portuguese royalty
- King of Germany
- Henry the Fowler (876–936), first king of Germany
- King of Scotland (in name, at least)
- Four kings of Castile:
- Five kings of France, spelt Henri in Modern French since the Renaissance to italianize the name and to make the difference with the Norman and the English Henry.
- Six Holy Roman Emperors:
- Kings of England:
- Prince Harry (formally Prince Henry of Wales), son of the Prince of Wales and grandson of the Queen
- Henry of Prussia (disambiguation), multiple people
- Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark, né Henri Marie Jean André de Laborde de Monpezat
- Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester
- Prince Henry of Battenberg
- Henry (Obotrite prince) (died 1127), "King of the Slavs"
- Henry of Super Junior
- Henry IV, Part 1
- Henry IV, Part 2
- Henry V
- Henry VI, Part 1
- Henry VI, Part 2
- Henry VI, Part 3
- Henry VIII
Science and technology
- Henry (unit), the SI unit of inductance
- Henry's law, a gas law in chemistry
- Henry Classification System, a system for categorizing fingerprints.
- "Henry", a red vacuum cleaner manufactured by Numatic International Limited
- Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, a horror movie
- Henry rifle, the first "practical" repeating rifle
- HMS Henry (1656), English Royal Navy vessel
- SS Henry, a Norwegian merchant ship sunk in controversial circumstances in 1944
- Henry the Hexapus, a six-legged octopus
- Henry (film), a 2012 short film
- Henry The Great: A Legend
- Henry- Character in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- A bluegrass song by New Riders of the Purple Sage
- Henry Lau, a K-pop singer who performs under the mononym Henry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.