Henry B. Wheatley
Henry Benjamin Wheatley FSA (1838-1917) was a British author, editor, and indexer. Assistant Secretary, Royal Society of Arts, 1879-1909. President of the Samuel Pepys Club, 1903-1910. Vice-President of the Bibliographical Society, 1908-1910, and President 1911-1913.
- The Bibliographer, 1884.
- How to Form a Library, 1887
- Literary Blunders
- Mediæval Towns: London
- The Story of London
- London Past and Present
- Of the Orthographie and Congruitie of the Britan Tongue by Alexander Hume at Project Gutenberg
- What is an Index?, 1878
- How to Make an Index, 1902.
- Editor, Books in Chains by William Blades (includes Wheatley's introduction and brief bio of Blades, whom he knew), 1892
- Samuel Pepys and the World He Lived In, 1889
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|