|Created by||Dan Schneider
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||3 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Schneider's Bakery
|Original run||July 26, 2014– present|
Henry Danger is an American crime-fighting situation comedy television series airing on Nickelodeon. The series was created by Dan Schneider and Dana Olsen. The series was picked up for 20 episodes on March 13, 2014. It stars Jace Norman as Henry, Cooper Barnes as Captain Man, Riele Downs as Charlotte, Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper, Ella Anderson as Piper. The first episode premiered July 26, 2014 where the rest of the series debuted on September 13, 2014. Series creator Dan Schneider confirmed via twitter that a character from one of his previous series will make a guest appearance on the show.
Henry Hart (Jace Norman) is a 13-year-old boy who lives in the town of Swellview. He lands a part-time job as Kid Danger, a sidekick to the superhero Captain Man (Cooper Barnes). Captain Man told Henry not tell anybody about his job, so he has to keep it a secret from his best friends Charlotte (Riele Downs) and Jasper (Sean Ryan Fox), his parents, and his younger sister Piper (Ella Anderson). A shop called "Junk 'n' Stuff" has a secret lair hidden underneath where Captain Man does his work. Captain Man says he won't be around for long and he needs help and soon enough, he will need someone to take his place when he's gone (meaning Henry will take over one day) and he needs help from Henry.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart/Kid Danger, a 13-year-old boy who becomes the sidekick of Captain Man. He's an average kid, with awesome friends and a sweet after school job (as Captain Man's superhero sidekick). He promised Captain Man not to tell anyone that he is a sidekick to Captain Man. He also makes Captain Man sandwiches. When Henry gets hit, it hurts! But thanks to his skills and super cool gadgets, Kid Danger has no problem helping Captain Man on his missions. He will always be with his friends even if he has to go save the world.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester/Captain Man, a superhero who trains Henry. In 1989, his scientist father Dr. Carl Manchester shows his subjects his invention called the Trans-Molecular Densitizer which made glass indestructible. It was “Take Your Kid To Work” Day and he had brought his son Raymond. As Dr. Manchester, his co-workers, their kids leave, Ray accidentally skateboards into his dad’s invention while pulling the lever. Ray becomes an indestructible superhuman yet can still feel some pain for a short time. Now he is a super-crime-fighting hero. He needed a sidekick, so he chooses Henry as his sidekick.
- Riele Downs as Charlotte, one of Henry's best friends. She is sarcastic, clever and super smart, knowing how to keep a secret. She is the "sass master" of the bunch, always there to snap everyone back to reality. She and Henry have been best friends for a long time, and therefore she is close enough to him to tell it like it is. She is a big fan of Captain Man. In "The Secret Gets Out," Charlotte figures out Henry's secret which nearly cost him his job. She was able to redeem herself to Henry by tipping him off about the Phone Shark's whereabouts which led to the Phone Shark's capture. Captain Man overlooks Charlotte learning Henry's secret when she persuades him to let her work for him.
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper, one of Henry's best friends. He is full of ideas, but most of them are pretty bad. He is been Henry's best friend since preschool. He is a bucket collector who always embarrasses Charlotte and Henry. He also asks a lot of questions. He is a big fan of Captain Man as well.
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart, Henry's little sister. Henry and her are not that close. She claims that she hates her life where she would overreact to various issues. Usually she can be found complaining to her mom about problems she's having with her account on an unspecified social network or just about her phone in general. Piper is also shown to be annoyed with Jasper's antics.
- Duncan Bravo as Mr. Gooch, the cashier of the "Junk 'n' Stuff" who works for Captain Man. He would alert Captain Man of any dangers in Swellview.
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||20||July 26, 2014||TBA|
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1||"The Danger Begins"||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & Dana Olsen||July 26, 2014||999-60||1.943[better source needed]|
Henry Hart (Jace Norman) lands a job as a sidekick to a superhero Captain Man (Cooper Barnes). Now he must keep his identity a secret at the time when "The Toddler" (Ben Giroux) is planning to turn all the babies in Swellview into monsters.Note: The first episode is a 46 minute special and was advertised as a movie. Actors Jeffrey Nicholas Brown and Kelly Sullivan are listed in the end credits with a "Starring" credit.
|2||"Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems"||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & Dana Olsen||September 13, 2014||103||N/A|
|Henry is having a hard time balancing school and his job as Kid Danger. After staying up all night to help Captain Man, he falls asleep during his Puerto Rican History test, failing it. This results in his teacher Miss Shapein calling his dad who tells Henry that if he can not keep up with school and ace his make-up test, he has to quit his job. Henry then gets called in by Captain Man to help him catch a criminal who escaped from prison. Henry accidentally falls asleep for 90 minutes and this results in Captain Man telling him that he is disappointed. Henry then tells Captain Man about his problem of managing time so Captain Man comes up with a solution. The solution that Captain Man and Mr. Gooch come up with is a machine that inserts all information needed to passes school work into Henry's brain so he doesn't have to spend time studying. The next day, Henry gets a 100% on his make-up and deals with the side affects which include talking in the wrong order and screaming like a girl.|
|3||"The Secret Gets Out"||Steve Hoefer||Dan Schneider & Jake Farrow||September 20, 2014||104|
|Henry's life as Kid Danger is threatened when Charlotte grows suspicious about the secrets that he's been keeping. This proves to be a problem at the same time when the Phone Shark is at large. Charlotte figures out that Henry is Kid Danger, and when Henry confirms it, Captain Man fires him. Charlotte decides to track down the Phone Shark so Henry will get rehired. Henry takes down the Phone Shark at a wedding at Swellview Park and gives Captain Man all the credit, culminating in Henry getting rehired and Charlotte getting a job working for Captain Man. Meanwhile, Piper has Jasper serve her in exchange that Piper doesn't upload the the footage of Jasper trying to sing "The Cup Song." The tables are later turn when Piper's phone gets wiped upon her phone falling into the toilet and Jasper captures footage of her wearing makeup and flashing fake ID to get into a club.|
|4||"Tears of the Jolly Beetle"||September 27, 2014||105|
|5||"Untitled"||October 4, 2014||106|
The series was picked up for 20 episodes on March 13, 2014 with an initial order of 20 episodes. On July 26, 2014, the series started airing with a one-hour movie special as the first episode.
- "Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn, Henry Danger, Bella and the Bullfrogs: New Nickelodeon TV Series". TV series finale. March 13, 2014. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- Steinberg, Brian (March 13, 2014). "Nickelodeon Talks Up its Turnaround, Sports Awards and New Shows at Upfront". Variety.com. Variety Media, LLC. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "SHOWATCH Henry Danger". The Futon Critic. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Henry Danger". Nick.com. Archived from the original on July 16, 2014. "Brand new movie premieres Saturday July 26 at 8!"
- Henry Danger Episode Guide at MSN TV
- "Dan Warp twitter". Dan Warp. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- Schneider, Dan. "Dan Schneider, Henry Danger Cast". danschneider.com. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/494302012998049792. NICKandMORE.