Henry Folliott, 1st Baron Folliott
Henry Folliott, 1st Baron Folliott (1568 – 10 November 1622) was the second son of Thomas Folliott of Pirton Court, Pirton, Worcestershire.
From about 1594 he served the Crown in Ireland and in 1603 was commissioned to develop a township adjacent to Ballyshannon Castle. The Borough of Ballyshannon was incorporated in 1613. He was created Baron Folliott, of Ballyshannon, in the Peerage of Ireland on 22 January 1620.
He acquired salmon fisheries and over 3,000 acres (12 km2) of land in Co. Donegal. His residence was Wardtown Castle, Ballymacaward, Co. Donegal.
- Thomas Folliott, 2nd Baron Folliott (1613–1697)
- Michael Folliott (d. 17 November 1638)
- Arthur Folliott, died young
- Charles Folliott (d. aft. 1622)
- Anne Folliott
- Frances Folliott, married Sir Robert King, MP and had issue
- Elizabeth Folliott, married on 7 May 1640 Richard Wingfield and had issue, married on 12 April 1646 Edward Trevor, married Sir John Ponsonby (d. 1678) and had issue
- Begley, Anthony (1991). "The Folliotts, Wardtown Castle and the Colleen Bawn". The Donegal Annual: 61–69. Archived from the original on 2009-08-10. Retrieved 2006-11-30.
- "thePeerage.com". Retrieved 2006-11-30.
- "Folliott genealogy". Retrieved 2006-11-30.
|Peerage of Ireland|
|New title||Baron Folliott