|Full name||Henry Kalungi|
|Date of birth||November 25, 1987|
|Place of birth||Kampala, Uganda|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2007||Hampton Roads Piranhas||13||(2)|
|2011–2012||→ Proline FC (loan)|
|2012||→ Carolina RailHawks (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||→ Carolina RailHawks (loan)||4||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 21, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and Amateur
Kalungi moved from his native Uganda to the United States in 2006 to attend and play college soccer at Winthrop University. He made 56 appearances for Winthrop in his three years at the college, was named the 2006 team MVP, and received Big South All-Tournament Team and NSCAA/adidas All-South Atlantic Region Team accolades.
Kalungi was drafted in the fourth round (53rd overall) of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft by Colorado Rapids, but was not offered a contract by the team. He later signed with the Richmond Kickers of the USL Second Division, and made his professional debut on April 18, 2009 in Richmond's 2-2 opening day tie with the Harrisburg City Islanders. He remained with Richmond through the 2009, 2010, and 2011 seasons. The club re-signed him for the 2012 season on September 22, 2011.
Kalungi has appeared for the Ugandan U-20 national team and the senior national team.
- Kalungi 53rd pick in 2009 MLS SuperDraft[dead link]
- "Kalungi Signs With Richmond". Winthropeagles.com. Retrieved 2013-04-07.[dead link]
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslpro.uslsoccer.com. 2011-09-22. Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslpro.uslsoccer.com. 2011-10-03. Retrieved 2013-04-07.