Henry Joseph Corbett Knight (22 June 1859, East India – 27 November 1920, Hitchin) was Bishop of Gibraltar  from 1911 until his death.
Henry Knight was born on June 22, 1859, son of the Rev. John Lister Knight. He was educated at Islington Proprietary School and St Catharine's College, Cambridge before ordination in 1886. He began his career as a Lecturer in Theology at Selwyn College, Cambridge. After this he was Rector of Marnhull and also Examining Chaplain to the Bishop of Salisbury. He then returned to Cambridge as a Fellow of Corpus Christi where he remained until his elevation to the Episcopate. A Sub-Prelate of the Order of St John of Jerusalem, he died on 27 November 1920. His brother, Arthur Mesac Knight, was the third Bishop of Rangoon.
- ^ Bishops of Gibraltar
- ^ Genealogy of the Swete Family
- ^ “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- ^ The Times, Friday, Jun 19, 1891; pg. 10; Issue 33355; col B University Intelligence
- ^ "Knight, Henru Joseph Corbett (KNT878HJ)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- ^ "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Hamilton & Co 1889
- ^ “College histories:Selwyn College, Cambridge”Brown, A.L: London, Hutchinson & Co, 1906
- ^ The Times, Wednesday, Mar 04, 1896; pg. 9; Issue 34829; col F Ecclesiastical Intelligence
- ^ Anglican Church in Malta & Gozo
- ^ The Times, Monday, Nov 29, 1920; pg. 1; Issue 42580; col A Deaths