From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Lee may refer to:
- Sir Henry Lee (died 1611) (1533–1611), Master of the Ordnance and Queen's Champion under Elizabeth I of England, MP for Buckinghamshire
- Henry Lee (Canterbury MP) (c. 1657–1734 September 1734), MP for Canterbury
- Capt. Henry Lee I (1691–1747), of Lee Hall, Westmoreland County Virginia; Virginian colonist, grandfather of Henry Lee III
- Maj. Gen. Henry Lee II (1730–1787), of Leesylvania, father of Henry "Light-Horse Harry" Lee III
- Maj. Gen. Henry Lee III (1756–1818), nicknamed "Light-Horse Harry", early American military and political figure
- Henry Lee IV (1787–1837), also known as "Black Horse Harry" Lee, half-brother of Robert E. Lee and son of Henry Lee III
- Henry Lee (economist) (1782–1867), proponent of free trade and candidate for Vice President of the United States in 1832
- Henry Lee (naturalist) (1826?–1888), English aquarium director and author
- Henry Lee (Australian politician) (1856–1927), Australian politician
- Henry A. G. Lee (c. 1818–1851), newspaper editor, politician, militia officer in Oregon, United States
- Henry B. Lee (died 1817), U.S. Representative from New York, who was succeeded by James Tallmadge, Jr.
- Henry David Lee (1849–1928), American businessman
- Henry Lee, a victim from the Virginia Tech massacre
- Henry W. Lee (1865–1932), British socialist
- Henry Lee (forensic scientist) (born 1938), Chinese American forensic scientist
- Henry Wesley Lee, American child actor as "Spike" in the Our Gang shorts
- Henry Lee (MP) (1817–?), British Member of Parliament for Southampton, 1880–1885
- Henry Lee Junior (born 1958), Hong Kong celebrity and racing driver
- Henry Lee (actor), Hong Kong TVB actor
- Henry W. Lee (bishop) (1815–1874), Episcopal bishop in America
- Henry Lee (cyclist) (1887–?), British Olympic cyclist
- Henry Austin Lee (1847–1918), British diplomat, governor and landowner
- Henry Pelham Lee (1877–1953), English engine pioneer
- "Henry Lee" (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds), a version of "Young Hunting", performed by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, featuring PJ Harvey, on the album Murder Ballads
- Henry Lee Lucas (1936–2001), American criminal, convicted of murder and once listed as America's most prolific serial killer
- Harry Lee (disambiguation)
- Henry Ley (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Henry Lee"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henry Lee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.