Henry Makow (born November 12, 1949) is a Canadian author, campaigner against homosexuality, public opponent of Zionism and Freemasonry, conspiracy theorist and the inventor of the boardgame Scruples.
Makow was born in Zürich, Switzerland and moved with his family to Canada as an infant, settling in Ottawa. At the age of 11, in 1960, he began to write the syndicated advice-to-parents column "Ask Henry".
He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. In 1984, he invented Scruples, a game of moral dilemmas.
View of the world 
Makow believes a hidden hand is shaping modern history according to a long-term occult conspiracy agenda. He believes that democracy today is a charade and serves as an instrument of social control; the mass media generally stifles information and channels thought; and popular entertainment degrades us and diverts the audience from what is really happening. Makow has voiced his anti-homosexual, and anti New World Order views in his books.
- Ask Henry, Ace, 1963.
- (English) A Long Way to go for a Date, Silas Green, 2000, ISBN 0-9687725-0-1
- (English) Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order, Silas Green, 2007, ISBN 0-9687725-1-X Also published in Japan, South Korea, Croatia, Romania, and Germany.
- (English) Illuminati, The Cult That Hijacked the World, Silas Green; 2008, ISBN 1-4392-1148-5 Also published in Japan, Indonesia.
- (English) Illuminati 2: Deceit and Seduction, Silas Green, 2010, ISBN 1-61577-145-X
- ^ Makow, Henry. "I am Homophobic (and you should be too!)". Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- ^ "Game Gauges Players' Scruples By Putting Them To The Test". United Press International. September 25, 1985. Retrieved 2010-11-17. "Scruples was born last summer when Henry Makow sold his house for $35000, using the money to produce an initial 5,000 copies of Scruples for Canadian distribution. In April, the $18 game was introduced to America. In May, Johnny Carson spent 15 minutes reading Scruples' questions to his 20 million viewers. Maruka Industries, Scruples' U.S. distributor, now predicts one million sales by Christmas. ... The guru Henry Makow, a balding English professor and freelance writer ..."
- ^ http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=Rb1UAAAAIBAJ&pg=6684,6025440
- ^ "For a Change, Ethical Pursuit". Time magazine. April 12, 2005. Retrieved 2010-11-21. "A Winnipeg free-lance writer, Makow has been in the question-and-answer business since age eleven, when his advice-to-parents column 'Ask Henry' was syndicated in some 40 papers in the US and Canada."
- ^ "Scruples Creator is Immersed in the Life and Works of Mysterious Author". The Montreal Gazette. October 25, 1985. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- ^ http://henrymakow.com/000166.html
- ^ http://henrymakow.com/260602.html
- ^ http://henrymakow.com/211002.html
- ^ http://www.cruelhoax.ca/#cruelhoax
External links