Sir Henry Paston-Bedingfeld, 10th Baronet
Until July 2014, Paston-Bedingfeld served as Norroy and Ulster King of Arms, the junior of the two provincial Kings-at-Arms, to which office he was appointed on 20 September 2010. He had previously served as York Herald since 1993 and prior to that as Rouge Croix Pursuivant from 1983. He is currently retired.
Paston-Bedingfeld is the eldest son of Sir Edmund Paston-Bedingfeld, 9th Baronet of Oxburgh Hall, Norfolk, by his wife Joan Lynette Rees, to whose title he succeeded upon his father's death on 24 May 2011. He is an honorary vice-president of the Cambridge University Heraldic and Genealogical Society and was the Master of the Scriveners' Company for 2012-13.
Select coats of arms designed by Bedingfeld
- "College of Arms, What's New - Norroy and Ulster King of Arms". Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- The London Gazette: . 23 September 1993. Retrieved 30 November 2007.
- The London Gazette: . 17 March 1983. Retrieved 30 November 2007.
- Heraldry Gazette NS 67 (March 1998), 6.
- The Heraldry Gazette NS 64 (June 1997), 6.
- Heraldry Gazette NS 67 (March 1998), 7.
|Rouge Croix Pursuivant
1983 – 1993
David Vines White
1993 – 2010
Patric Laurence Dickinson
|Norroy and Ulster King of Arms
2010 – 2014
|This heraldry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|