Sir Henry Paston-Bedingfeld, 10th Baronet
Paston-Bedingfeld currently serves as Norroy and Ulster King of Arms, the junior of the two provincial Kings-at-Arms, to which office he was appointed on 20 September 2010. He had previously served as York Herald since 1993 and prior to that as Rouge Croix Pursuivant from 1983.
Paston-Bedingfeld is the eldest son of Sir Edmund Paston-Bedingfeld, 9th Baronet of Oxburgh Hall, Norfolk, by his wife Joan Lynette Rees, to whose title he succeeded upon his father's death on 24 May 2011. He is an honorary vice-president of the Cambridge University Heraldic and Genealogical Society and is currently the Master of the Scriveners' Company for 2012-13.
Select coats of arms designed by Bedingfeld
- "College of Arms, What's New - Norroy and Ulster King of Arms". Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- The London Gazette: . 23 September 1993. Retrieved 30 November 2007.
- The London Gazette: . 17 March 1983. Retrieved 30 November 2007.
- Heraldry Gazette NS 67 (March 1998), 6.
- The Heraldry Gazette NS 64 (June 1997), 6.
- Heraldry Gazette NS 67 (March 1998), 7.
|Rouge Croix Pursuivant
1983 – 1993
David Vines White
1993 – 2010
Patric Laurence Dickinson
|Norroy and Ulster King of Arms||Incumbent|
|This heraldry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|