Henry Horace Pereira was an Anglican Suffragan bishop during the first quarter of the 20th century. Born on 16 January 1845, educated at Trinity College, Dublin and ordained in 1869 he served two curacies  before becoming the first Warden of the Wilberforce Memorial Mission in South London. Hampshire incumbencies followed before a 30 year association with the Croydon area, firstly as Rural Dean and (from 1904) Suffragan Bishop . "A man of great energy and a most effective speaker", he died on New Year’s Day, 1926.
- ^ "Who was Who" 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- ^ The Times, Thursday, 23 December 1869; pg. 4; Issue 26628; col E Ordinations
- ^ at Eston and Southampton "Who's Who (ibid)
- ^ Again Southampton; and Chilbolton "Who's Who (ibid)
- ^ The Times, Thursday,2 January 1926; pg. 14; Issue 38184; col A Death of the Bishop of Croydon